Today, Andy and I ran around Elthorne Roughs and a bit of the canal under the influence of Laura, the NHS, and Couch to 5k. The actual running lasted about 8 minutes while the walking part was 22 minutes. It’s hard to envisage the time when the ratio will be the other way around.
I am listening to
- Stubby Kaye - I Love To Cry At Weddings - 1969 Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Shirley Maclaine - I'm A Brass Band - 1969 Motion Picture Soundtrack
- John McMartin - Sweet Charity - 1969 Motion PIcture Soundtrack
- Sammy Davis, Jr. - Rhythm Of Life - 1969 Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Joseph Gershenson - The Pompeii Club (Rich Man's Frug) - 1969 Motion Picture Soundtrack