- Daniel Saume on Earshot
- Earshot | Let's Fold Scarves on Oh come on! What am I, Saint Buffy? He’s like three feet tall!
- Enemies | Let's Fold Scarves on Faith would totally do that. Faith was built to do that. She’s the do-that-girl.
- Hazel on A short walk around Leith
- Ella Veldre on A short walk around Leith
I am listening to
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities In Dust (Extended Version)
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-A-Boo (Silver Dollar Mix)
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me - Kathak Extended Mix
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - Song From The Edge Of The World (Columbus Mix)
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - Spellbound - 12" Mix
Category Archives: Dollhouse
Glee The first conclusion I drew from this series (I have watched the first four episodes and skimmed the next two) is that modern pop songs have pretty objectionable lyrics. Not even Jessalyn Gilsig’s valiant attempt can make hysterical Terri … Continue reading
In “The Attic” episode of Dollhouse, there were cans of London Pride (brewed a few miles from my part of London) on the shelves in Clyde’s hideout. In addition, there were also cans of Irn Bru and Tizer, a packet … Continue reading
This blog hasn’t died. It may be hibernating a little bit. I may start “reviewing” Buffy in January when we start rewatching it with Adam. He has only seen a handful of episodes from before S4 and maybe by the … Continue reading
Five? Five! Practically impossible but I’ll try: Tara Willow River Faith Adelle oh hell’s bells, I forgot Buffy, so off you pop for a nice cuppa tea, Adelle Please join in.
Dollhouse – “Belle Chose” (Tim Minear) Tim Minear brings his ludicrous serial killers over from The Inside and decides that subtlety or indeed, coherence aren’t needed. Make of what you will from this list: a college professor can afford to … Continue reading
Dollhouse – “Instinct” (Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters) This has to be one of the daftest premises for an episode of anything. Just how long was Echo going to be Jack’s mother? Until his father had got over his wife’s … Continue reading
Dollhouse – “Vows” (Joss Whedon) Thirteen things: One, Olivia Williams’ hair is not “ugly”, does not “look awful”, and does “flatter her”. Seriously, did these complainers see the dos she had in S1? Two, the A story (I assume the … Continue reading
Dollhouse – “Omega” (Tim Minear) Whatever you say about Dollhouse (and I did) it was certainly different from the average TV show. I think it failed for approximately half the time. Some episodes were terrible. Others were amazing and “A … Continue reading
Dollhouse – “Briar Rose” (Jane Espenson) Poor Victor! I appear to be in a minority (but not a minority of one) in not particularly liking this episode. I’ll save my complaints until the finale since the two as a whole … Continue reading