Angel - "Ground State" (Mere Smith)
I thought after viewing this that I had quite enjoyed it as a whole but when I put together a list of pluses and minuses I realised that what I had enjoyed was Gwen: one of the more memorable guest stars.
- too little Cordelia
- I like Amy Acker in Dollhouse but in Angel she is distractingly thin and she plays an annoying character even when she isn't whining at/to Gunn
- the flip chart scene
- there is zero chemistry between Fred and Gunn
- Wesley and Lilah talking and loving at the same time was icky
- the weird decision to set Angel and Wesley's important conversation right next to some noisy machinery
- Dinza asking Angel about whether he misses the sound of waves because why would he when he was at the bottom of the ocean?
- it's nice to see a man going down on a woman in mainstream television
- I'm glad they revealed that Lilah did know what Wesley was up to
- David Boreanaz's performance was thoroughly likeable throughout